We build and sell the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product Tideways. Our software provides application performance management, exception tracking and profiling functionality for PHP applications and is used by over 380 customers worldwide.
Tideways is a 3,5 years old self-funded company, growing fast from customer revenue alone. Our team is currently 2 full- and 3 part-time employees small and our goal is to build a sustainable, transparent, long-term business with a calm working environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
How We Work
We are headquartered in Bonn, Germany. You are free to choose working from the office or from a remote location near e that allows you to travel to the office a few times every month for in person pair programming, project planning, on the job training and watercooler talk. Work items are mostly discussed asynchronously on our company Basecamp and Github organizations.
All our team members have the flexibility to choose their own working hours throughout the day to incorporate this job into their life. Our work week has 40 hours maximum and overtime is the absolute exception. No vacation days are necessary to run errands, and there is certainly no need to wait until after work to take care of a family emergency.
Other benefits include:
- VRS Jobticket and Bahncard 50 (public transportation tickets)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- we take every Friday off at full pay during the summer
- we pay for the daycare bill of your kids (up to a limit)
- we will fund your Betriebliche Altersvorsorge (company pension)
- learning budget (conferences, books, workshops, video-trainings)
- remote work or quiet office
- free water, coffee and tea
- new laptop (Lenovo or MacBook Pro) every 3 years
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sorry, but there are currently no open positions at Tideways.