We develop and sell the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product Tideways. Our software provides application performance management, exception tracking and profiling functionality for PHP applications and is used by over 600 customers worldwide.
How We Work
We are headquartered in Bonn, Germany where our office is located, but everyone works remotely from their homes. Every 3 months, we meet in Bonn for 3 days of on-site workshops, meetings and team building activities.
Work is discussed asynchronously on our company chat (Slack), message boards and issue tracker (GitHub) and few meetings take place during the week (via Zoom).
Everyone has the flexibility to choose their own working hours throughout the day to fit work at Tideways into their life. Our work week has 40 hours in the spring, autumn, winter and 32 hours in the summer. Part-time working is available in all roles. Overtime is the exception and usually compensated by time off within a week or month.
All the processes are designed and automated to get out of your way as much as possible: We promote self-service vacation planning and low-effort time-tracking (with Personio) and travel-planning with your own company issued credit-card and automated expense management (using Pleo).
Benefits at Tideways include:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Summer Hours with reduced working hours to 80% for full salary in June, July, August
- 2000€ yearly learning budget (conferences, books, workshops, video-trainings)
- remote work or quiet office
- new laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad or MacBook Pro) every 3 years
- support for home office furniture
- automated salary adjustments every year based on company growth
- day care costs for official providers paid on top of salary up to 800€ per month
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.