- Bugfix: Stream Instrumentation supported only http:// streams, now https:// are supported as well.
- Bugfix: Spans of type Elasticsearch were not aggregated into HTTP downstream performance in monitoring mode.
- Bugfix: Debian/DEB installer did not detect all Plesk PHP installations
- Bugfix: During PHP Request shutdown, when spans of the trace were still open PHP could crash in rare cases.
- Feature: Add option to log C stacktraces when a segfault occurs via
tideways.log_segfaults INI setting or
TIDEWAYS_LOG_PHPSEGFAULT Environment variable.
- Feature: Add instrumentation for gRPC calls made with Google’s gRPC PHP Extension as outgoing HTTP requests.
- Feature: Allow configuration of tideways-daemon connection with environment variable
- Improvement: phpinfo() tideways section now shows if communciation to tideways-daemon works
- Improvement: phpinfo() tideways section now shows troubleshootng details
TidewaysProfiler::createSpan() now automatically starts a timer and
Span::startTimer() becomes a no-op.
- Improvement: Symfony Transaction detection improved to work with objects as controllers using