This is a new minor release of the tideways-daemon service and prepares the support for a few new features to be released in the next weeks and fixes a few bugs.
- New Feature: Daemon collects selective phpinfo settings based on php process groups (php-fpm-pools, cli, …)
- New Feature: Compute observations based on PHP configuration and runtime metrics.
- New Feature: Retry Mechanism to re-transmitted monitoring and trace data after backend outage (opt-in with –retry-on-network-failure)
- Improvement: Daemon reports its own memory usage to Tideways backend for quality of service and debugging purposes
- Bugfix: Not accidentally collecting data with “web” anymore if its not the default or inactive
- Bugfix: when redacting login secrets from URLs in error messages, sometimes also host and path information were removed
- Bugfix: Automatically reduce trace payload size if backend returns HTTP code 413