- New Feature: Calculate cache hit ratio observation on service level using
transaction tagging and for Shopware 6 transactions.
- New Feature: (Beta) All requests made with CLI SAPI are assigned to their services via a suffix “:cli” now and not aggregated on a single “cli” service anymore.
- Improvement: Better logging when an API key is invalid
- Improvement: Support for tagged transactions in tracepoints
- Improvement: Upgrade build to use GO 1.18
- Improvement: Enable worker connection pool by default (introduced in 1.7.20)
- Improvement: Use nfpm to build deb/rpm packages instead of fpm
- BC BREAK: Remove support for sysv based daemon management, for automatic
service management of tideways-daemon systemd is now required.
- Bugfix: Opcache low memory observation was not correctly calculated