- New Feature: Better instrumentation for GraphQL resolvers
- Improvement: GraphQL instrumentation now works when a query document is passed to `GraphQL::executeQuery`. Previously it worked only when a GraphQL query was passed as a string.
- Bugfix: \Tideways\Profiler::watchCallback was not working correctly when instrumenting functions sharing a name across classes
- Bugfix: \Tideways\Profiler::logFatal $backtrace parameter was not exported to Tideways backend.
- Improvement: Deprecations tracked now include a call stack. On PHP 7, deprecations that are suppressed with @ cannot be logged anymore.