- Bugfix: Symfony 3 Controllers were not detected as spans because underlying instrumentation hook was changed in the framework.
- Bugfix: Add missing Yii 1 & 2 exception handlers
- Bugfix: Not all PHP 7 fatal errors were passed as errors to Tideways backend
- Feature: Add PHP 7.2 support
- Feature: External triggers (Chrome Extension, CLI, Headers or Query String) can now pass a reference Id for generated traces that can be used to filter traces.
- Improvement: Triggering a PHP script via the tideways cli now starts the profiler even if
- Improvement: Increased Annotation max length from 1000 to 2000 to fix very long SQL statements from being shortened to “SELECT ” only because the FROM clause was cut of.